Dr Mallikarjun Baburao Karajgi is a Research Guide, Associate Professor and Head, in the Department of English, Smt. Sushiladevi Deshmukh Senior College, Latur, Maharashtra.
- Recent Trends in Commonwealth Literature (Editor)
- New Facets in Post-Colonial Literature (Editor)
- Counter-View, Journal (Editor)
1. Research Guide of M. Phil., Y. C. M. O. U., Nashik.
2. Awarded M. Phil. to 6 Students.
3. Research Guide of Ph. D., S. R. T. M. U., Nanded.
4. Awarded Ph. D. to 6 students.
5. Worked as External Examiner of Ph. D. at University of Pune, Pune and Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
He has completed one UGC, Minor Research Project and also worked as Course Writer of M. A. English, Distance Education, S. R. T. M. U., Nanded. He has published various Research Papers in National and International Journals.
Area of Internet- Indian Writing in English, Phonetics and Modern English Grammar.
He is one of the Executive Council Members (ECM) of EFSLE for its Maharashtra Region.